- Longer, more comfortable C-loop that doesn’t cause any problems with attaching to the hook on trapeze
- New, redesigned and more user-friendly Quick Release, in order to keep less space and shorten the distance to the bar
- Single, requiring less space depower line (less problems, compared to two lines); in addition it is protected by indelible polyurethane tube which makes it impossible to wear through in bar’s cleat
- Lack of stopper
- Universal finish of front and steering lines – a loop with a knot allows to attach the Nobile bar to any given kite!
- 4-line system
- Suitable for all Nobile kites
- Suitable for any 4-line kites of other brands
- Polyamide Quick Release with glass reinforcement
- Aluminium arms with stainless steel centre
- Slip-resistant EVA grip with finger slots
- Soft EVA foam bar-ends
- Front lines: 350 kg DDB Dyneema Teflon™ coated; steering lines: 250 kg DDB Dyneema Teflon™ coated
- 1-line depower line in polyurethane cover
- No-stopper system
- Clamcleat depower system
- Enables standard and suicide mode
- Blue and orange colour scheme – better identification and bar visibility
- C-loop: extremely flexible with Spectra line protected by wear-resistant polyurethane tube
- Quick Release: extremely safe and complying with the AFNOR NF S52-503 safety standard; designed to ensure the solid grip when needed, while keeping as little space as possible; the whole patent was designed to withstand the force up to 500 kilograms. The force of unbinding is permanent and does not depend on the one that drags the kite. After release the kite loses all strength. The system can be easily folded after the spread.
- Swivel: allows to untangle the lines in case they tangle up.
- Bar: aluminium arms with stainless steel in the middle – such combination translates into steering precision and indestructibility of the bar itself.
- Bar-ends: made of soft and tear-resistant EVA foam, which perfectly secure the ends of the bar and cause no danger in case of hitting the body.
- Depower line: single Spectra line protected by wear-resistant polyurethane tube; reduced cross-section, compared to two-line system protects the line against stuck in bar’s cleat.
- Clamcleat – the power regulator: the Clamcleat type cleat provides precise, quick and easy power adjusting, while keeping the whole system light and uncomplicated; in addition, above the cleat there is a possibility to switch front lines to three positions marked with knots, which significantly changes the power characteristics of the kite.
The used color scheme – blue and orange – makes an identification easier and ensures very well bar visibility.
SIZE (cm): 52 (lines 23 m)