The Nobile 2023 Holi collection kiteboards will be available from January 2023
FREERIDE / FREESTYLE
SIZE (CM): 138×42 | 142×43 | 146×44 | 150×45
Second season we produce this lightwind/ school model. Thanks to flatter rocker this board handles lighter winds and gives the board very easy start abilities.Due to large range of sizes 134-150cm it can suit most of the begginers, intermediate and heavy weight users.NT5 is a great choice for all weekend riders that want to make the most out of every conditions. If You’re chill ride enthusiast You should give this model a try, it is always good times on our NT5
- Fin set – Click’N’Go PA 55mm
- APS – Added Pre-Stress Technology Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- DAS – Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- FLEX S/M/S
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Wavy Channels
- Fin set: Click’N’Go G10 55mm