Pocket Skim Foil a shorter version of Nobile Kiteboarding previous Skim Foil model.
Shortening the board by one-third makes it more agile and calm, relatively easy to start levitation, it is a great intermediate foil board. Possible to ride with and without straps. If you enjoyed the skim foil you will definitely love of the new Pocket Skim Foil.
|90×46||3x Strap Wave||x||x||2,60||645,3||40+||–|
Distance between bolt holes to mounting the foil plate: 165mm x 90mm
- APS TECHNOLOGY ADDED PRE-STRESS Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- AIRLIGHT CORE The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of superlight core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overall weight of the kiteboard.
- FLEX: H/H/M
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Flat
- 3x Strap Wave
- Introducing the new track system for wing mounting to allow precise wing position