A freeride board for riding in all conditions. Dedicated to riding in flat water, through choppy conditions, up to small waves in light and strong winds.
For all users who know how to ride and want to develop their skills. The T5 is a very good choice for advanced users who aren’t freestyle-oriented.
For confident riders who want to up their freestyle game… Optimized to work in all conditions, the T5 is a freeride board that is as happy on butter-flat lakes as it is in choppy seas, and will provide ultimate rider satisfaction , whatever your level. A Flat Continuous Rocker provides ample speed and insane upwind performance, while the long backside edge of the Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape ensures perfect control and enhances performance even further. The shorter toeside edge translates into fast and agile turns, which makes riding on the T5 super smooth. Edge jumps and freestyle tricks are accessible thanks to the board’s precision built shape, and yet it is fully prepared to forgive the inevitable mistakes… The T5 is available in two versions: T5 Regular and T5 Woman, and come with the only tool-free fin assembly system on the market: the Nobile Click‘N ’Go.
|137×41||x||G10 55mm||x||2,70||561,1 – 611,1||55-75||–|
|140×42||x||G10 55mm||x||2,90||561,1 – 611,1||65 – 85||–|
|143×43||x||G10 55mm||x||3,10||561,1 – 611,1||75 +||–|
- APS – Added Pre-Stress Technology Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- DAS – Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- FLEX S/M/S
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Wavy Channels
- Fin set: Click’N’Go G10 55mm