Freestyle/freeride model, that is easy to ride in all conditions – from flat water, through slight chop, up to small waves. For everybody who wants to go freeride or freestyle. If you want a comfortable board which gives precision during freestyle tricks, it’s the one for you.
Precision trickery in ultimate comfort. The NHP is our freestyle board for the win. Built to be an easy ride in all conditions, an enhanced rocker line allows the NHP to eat up choppy waters without affecting the board’s performance. Combined with the precision-designed X-Reactive Flex, this translates in to a seriously comfortable ride, that forgives rider mistakes. Freestyle trick s can be tuned-in perfectly thanks to the manoeuvrability offered by the shorter toe-side edge, while the longer back-side edge equates to better upwind performance. Full control is retained in any conditions thanks to the board’ s Hydrodynamic Rocker Line and Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape. There is also a low-wind version of this model in the NHP size range, with a construction based on Elliptical Concave an d Flat Hydrodynamic Rocker solutions, modified to keep the integral NH P properties, but in a bigger size.
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|136×41||x||G10 55mm||x||2,70||611,4 – 661,4||75+||–|
|139×42||x||G10 55mm||x||2,80||611,4 – 661,4||75+||–|
|142×43||x||G10 55mm||x||2,90||611,4 – 661,4||85+||–|
- APS CORE TECHNOLOGY Nobile’s patented technology that introduces the initial stress into the ski construction. This Allows to independently manage the flex and torsion. By increasing the resistance ( even by 35% ) the ski features extraordinary edge grip even on icy and hard-pack conditions.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- DAS – Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- X-REACTIVE FLEX SYSTEM X layout of Carbon and Kevlar is a perfect combination. While Carbon supports rebound forces and edge grip, Kevlar reduces vibrations to minimum. Together this results in excellent pop, quick response and optimal torsion.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride. CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- HYDRODYNAMIC ROCKERLINE Developed after careful analysis of water movement under the kiteboard.Hydrodynamic Profile is designed to reduce water drag, optimizing the board shape directly to the water flow. The advantages over traditional rocker with a flat center are increased board speed and improved acceleration.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- ABS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION Hybrid Concave (Elliptical Concave + Double Concave Tip Channels)
- Set of fins – Click’N’Go G10 55mm