Freeride/freestyle board. Performs well in all conditions. For semi-advanced and advanced riders who are seeking out top performance and a luxurious board that will perform well in any given conditions.
Optimize your riding in any conditions with the NHP Carbon… For mid to professional riders who are looking for a high-performing board that will tackle any and all conditions, the NHP Carbon is an extremely responsive, precise and ultimately comfortable board, optimized for performance and tricks thanks to the minimized weight offered by the carbon construction and AirLight Core. The NHP Carbon allows perfect upwind performance and precision turning, while the Hydrodynamic Rocker Line and a Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape give the rider full control. If you’re looking to progress to the highest level… the NHP Carbon should be in your quiver.
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|136×41||x||G10 55mm||x||2,60||611,4 – 661,4||60 – 85||–|
|139×42||x||G10 55mm||x||2,70||611,4 – 661,4||75 +||–|
|142×43||x||G10 55mm||x||2,80||611,4 – 661,4||85+||–|
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- DAS – Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- AIRLIGHT CORE The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of superlight core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overall weight of the kiteboard.
- ABS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- CARBON Carbon construction in Nobile boards gives an extra stiffness that makes the board pop and react even better then regular boards. Carbon models are the lightest constructions on the market. If you’re looking for a flat water machine there is definitely nothing better then NHP carbon models. Additionally the carbon layer makes the board look futuristic and more aggressive.
- FLEX M/M/M
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION Hybrid Concave (Elliptical Concave + Double Concave Tip Channels)
- Set of fins – Click’N’Go G10 55mm