Flying Carpet Split is simply a must-pack for anyone heading to a light wind destination.
Want to travel with a light wind board option? Look no further. The Flying Carpet Split is so travel-friendly, it even takes up less space in your luggage than our split twintip. This is a wide and super stable board that enjoys a Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape, guaranteeing you top levels of upwind performance thanks to its long backside edge and AirLight Core construction.Uniquely comfortable despite the wider profile, the Flying Carpet Split is simply a must-pack for anyone heading to a light wind destination.
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|160×46||x||G10 55mm||Splitcover Flying Carpet||3,60||611,1 – 711,1||45+||87,7×46|
- APS Added Pre-Stress Technology Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- W – Connection Available in all Nobile Splitboards. Allows you to separate the board in half in seconds and pack it into your standard luggage together with the rest of your travel gear. Provides strong connection and offers premium durability and improved comfort. Pending Patent No. P403352.
- DAS – Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- AirLight Core The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of superlight core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overall weight of the kiteboard.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- NSC 3rd generation – Nobile Split Connection Nobile Split Connection – available in all Nobile Splitboards. The NCS – Nobile Split Connection allows you to separate your board in half in seconds and pack it into your standard luggage, together with the rest of your travel gear, which means no more extra baggage costs! The NCS – Nobile Split Connection provides a strong connection and offers premium durability, improved comfort and uncompromised performance. Patented by Nobile.
- FLEX: S/M+/S
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION
- Fin set–Click‘N’Go G10 55mm
- One Hand Coverbag/Flying Carpet