Fish Skim Foil is a new project in our 2021 Nobile Kiteboarding collection.
The new board, it’s a great board for wave riding, but can also be transformed into a foil board. The larger size ensures better stability with low winds, heavier users and beginners as well. Surfing with twin fins on the back gives the board good windward without foil, but it still rides well with foil attached.
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|139 x 46,5||3x Strap Wave||G10 4,6″||x||3,75||672,3||40+||–|
Distance between bolt holes to mounting the foil plate: 165mm x 90mm
- APS – Added Pre-Stress Technology Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Carbon Carbon construction in Nobile boards gives an extra stiffness that makes the board pop and react even better then regular boards. Carbon models are the lightest constructions on the market. If you’re looking for a flat water machine there is definitely nothing better then NHP carbon models. Additionally the carbon layer makes the board look futuristic and more aggressive.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- FLEX: H/H/M
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Wave Channels System
- Fin set – PA 40mm
- 3x Strap Wave