The 2021 Pocket Skim Foil Package comes in two foils. Please chose between the G10 Wave and the G 10 Freeride foil. The package includes the Pocket Skim Foil with straps, fins, a complete alu foil (with cover), a 86cm mast and the Check-in Bag.
Pocket Skim Foil a shorter version of Nobile Kiteboarding previous Skim Foil model.
Shortening the board by one-third makes it more agile and calm, relatively easy to start levitation, it is a great intermediate foil board. Possible to ride with and without straps. If you enjoyed the skim foil you will definitely love of the new Pocket Skim Foil.
|90×46||3x Strap Wave||x||x||2,60||645,3||40+||–|
Distance between bolt holes to mounting the foil plate: 165mm x 90mm
- APS TECHNOLOGY ADDED PRE-STRESS Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- AIRLIGHT CORE The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of super light core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overall weight of the kiteboard.
- FLEX: H/H/M
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Flat
- 3x Strap Wave
- Introducing the new track system for wing mounting to allow precise wing position
When designing our wings, we set ourselves the important goal that they should be stable, but at the same time be fast, light, durable and easy to maneuver too. With this goal in mind, we found ourselves inspired by the wings of the mesmerizing Humming-bird… The course of nature is rarely wrong. These little birds have behind them tens of thousands of years of evolution that have gradually allowed them to achieve their astonishing flight parameters, flying at speeds of up to 120km per hour, with an ability to hover in one place, and move sideways and backwards in flight. What better inspiration for our R&D department, who were inspired by the exquisite natural design of the hummingbird’s wings, creating two separate hydrofoil wing lines: a standard foil with durable G10 material, and a Carbon foil with curved ends.
ZEN G10 WAVE
Intermediate users wing. Once you’ve got the all-round wing going, its time to step up and try our 2nd step wing. Dedicated to users that expect lots of fun and ease out of their session. Remains relatively large but still allows to go very fast.
- Surface: 700cm2
- Span: 60cm
- Aspect ratio: 5,1
ZEN G10 FREERIDE
Beginners and intermediate wing, for users that prefer relaxed riding. Easy takeoff, very stabile but still allows to go fast. It’s preferred as your first wing, when starting a hydrofoil adventure.
- Surface: 800cm2
- Span: 60cm
- Aspect ratio: 4,5
CHECK IN BAG
AIRLINES STANDARD: This bag is perfect for all your trips and you will find enough space for everything!
Size: 90 x 48 x 20 (cm)
The Check-In Bag is perfect for all your trips and you will find enough space for everything! But we created the Check Inn Bag especially for traveling with the Nobile Zen Hydrofoil, Infinity Split Foil 5’2”, two kites, bars, pump, wetsuits, as well as you favorite T-shirts. You can carry it on your arm – but what for, since there are durable wheels which allow you to pull the bag behind you on wheelie around the world. The comfort and the elegance – because life is better when you are traveling!
- Secure straps on inside and cut side
- PVC coated 600D polyester
- Durable, high density protective PVC bottom with padding
- Double “tight up” straps
- Shoulder strap
- Carry handles
- Durable zip
- Puller system
- Easy handling
The bag is compatible with the following gear:
- Nobile Zen Hydrofoil (with MAST 60 cm and 86 cm)
- Infinity Split Foil 5’2”
- NHP Split 130cm, 134cm and 138cm
- NHP Carbon Split 134cm and 138cm
- Flying Carpet Split 160cm