The 2021 NHP Split Foil Package comes in four foils. Please chose between the G10 Wave, the G 10 Freeride, the G 10 Race and the G 10 Race 96cm foil. The package includes the NHP Split Foil 139×41,5cm with straps, fins, a complete alu foil (with cover), a 86cm mast (the Race 96cm package comes with a 96cm mast) and and the Check-in Bag.
The board has a 3D wood sandwich-construction and a precision designed X-Reactive Flex which, combined with the Hydrodynamic rocker line, translates into a seriously comfortable ride that is forgiving of mistakes, enhances comfort and increases maneuverability. Rectangular channels on the tips and a slightly thicker edge guarantee super upwind performance and stability when riding. The Hydrodynamic rocker also allows the board to perform well in chop, while a Split W-Connection (4th generation) maintains the rocker line and the high-performance capabilities of the board. The split also enables easier transportation and storage and reduces extra luggage charges… it’s a true travel-friendly board.
We reinforced and stiffened the construction in selected areas to optimize the board for hydrofoil riding. The set-up is super lightweight, making it perfect for cruising and jumping, and has impressive maneuverability. The board can be ridden with straps or strapless. So all you need for your next kite trip is theNHP Split Foil board with our Zen Hydrofoil, easily packed into the Nobile Check-In Bag alongside two kites and all your other travel necessities. No extra costs, and no unwanted hassle at the airport…another travel-friendly solution from Nobile!
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|NHP SPLIT FOIL||139×41,5||3x Strap Wave||G10 40mm||Splitcover NHP||4,00||613,6 – 663,6||65+||76,3×41,5|
- APS – Added Pre-Stress Technology Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- W – Connection (4th generation) Available in all Nobile Splitboards. Allows you to separate the board in half in seconds and pack it into your standard luggage together with the rest of your travel gear. Provides strong connection and offers premium durability and improved comfort. Pending Patent No. P403352.
- CARBON Carbon construction in Nobile boards gives an extra stiffness that makes the board pop and react even better then regular boards. Carbon models are the lightest constructions on the market. If you’re looking for a flat water machine there is definitely nothing better then NHP carbon models. Additionally the carbon layer makes the board look futuristic and more aggressive.
- 3D Technology Developed by Nobile is still an unmatched milestone in the area of kiteboarding technology.Advanced flex management makes it extraordinarily comfortable on landings, gives it magnificent impact resistance and tons of control.3D Technology allows more flex in selected areas of the board.As a result, the board features shorter reaction time and better response, whilst still remaining easy to ride and forgiving.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Double Trust Rectangular Channels The technology behind the Double Trust Rectangular Channels has been worked out after profound analysis of the production stages. Theunique deep, rectangular shape ensures unprecedented grip in all directions, stability while maneuvering, and making the ride effortless at the same time. These channels allow you to use shorter fins in twintips and only two fins in wave boards. Thanks to channel-making technology, we maintained the best elements of our boards: responsiveness, flex, thin board structure and a light weight.
- DAS – Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape
Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- FLEX H/H/H
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION Hybrid Concave (Elliptical Concave + Double Trust Rectangle Channels)
- Fin set – Click’N’Go G10 40mm
- One Hand Cover / NHP
- 3x Strap Wave
When designing our wings, we set ourselves the important goal that they should be stable, but at the same time be fast, light, durable and easy to maneuver too. With this goal in mind, we found ourselves inspired by the wings of the mesmerizing Humming-bird… The course of nature is rarely wrong. These little birds have behind them tens of thousands of years of evolution that have gradually allowed them to achieve their astonishing flight parameters, flying at speeds of up to 120km per hour, with an ability to hover in one place, and move sideways and backwards in flight. What better inspiration for our R&D department, who were inspired by the exquisite natural design of the hummingbird’s wings, creating two separate hydrofoil wing lines: a standard foil with durable G10 material, and a Carbon foil with curved ends.
ZEN G10 WAVE
Intermediate users wing. Once you’ve got the all-round wing going, its time to step up and try our 2nd step wing. Dedicated to users that expect lots of fun and ease out of their session. Remains relatively large but still allows to go very fast.
- Surface: 700cm2
- Span: 60cm
- Aspect ratio: 5,1
ZEN G10 FREERIDE
Beginners and intermediate wing, for users that prefer relaxedriding. Easy takeoff, very stabile but still allows to go fast. Itspreferred as your first wing, when starting a hydrofoil adventure.
- Surface: 800cm2
- Span: 60cm
- Aspect ratio: 4,5
Very fast wing for experienced users, thanks to this wing one will be able to get to know what blasting on a foil really means. Turns well, relatively small surface, experienced users only.
- Surface: 510cm2
- Span: 64cm
- Aspect ratio: 8,0
ZEN G10 RACE 96CM
- Surface: 510cm2
- Span: 64cm
- Aspect ratio: 8,0
CHECK IN BAG
AIRLINES STANDARD: This bag is perfect for all your trips and you will find enough space for everything!
Size: 90 x 48 x 20 (cm)
The Check-In Bag is perfect for all your trips and you will find enough space for everything! But we created the Check Inn Bag especially for traveling with the Nobile Zen Hydrofoil, Infinity Split Foil 5’2”, two kites, bars, pump, wetsuits, as well as you favorite T-shirts. You can carry it on your arm – but what for, since there are durable wheels which allow you to pull the bag behind you on wheelie around the world. The comfort and the elegance – because life is better when you are traveling!
- Secure straps on inside and cut side
- PVC coated 600D polyester
- Durable, high density protective PVC bottom with padding
- Double “tight up” straps
- Shoulder strap
- Carry handles
- Durable zip
- Puller system
- Easy handling
The bag is compatible with the following gear:
- Nobile Zen Hydrofoil (with MAST 60 cm and 86 cm)
- Infinity Split Foil 5’2”
- NHP Split 130cm, 134cm and 138cm
- NHP Carbon Split 134cm and 138cm
- Flying Carpet Split 160cm