Universal freeride board which performs well in many conditions. Designed for riding in the places you can’t go with a big bag. For the adventurers who want to travel light
For the adventurers who want to travel light, the NHP Carbon Split is a universal freeride board that performs well in kinds of conditions. With a bomb-proof carbon construction, the NHP Carbon Split is a lighter, more responsive, and more dynamic board, built for the rider who knows the difference. The Rectangle Trust Channels on the tips guarantee high-end upwind performance and stability when riding and boosting, while the Hydrodynamic Rocker Line and Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape give the rider precise control in any given conditions. The 4th generation Split W -Connection maintains the rocker lines and performance capabilities of the board, while allowing for easier transportation and storage, as well as being a solution to unwanted extra luggage costs. The NHP Carbon Split is a travel-friendly board, designed with adventure in mind.
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|136×41||x||G10 40mm||Splitcover NHP||2,60||613,6 – 663,6||60 – 85||76,1×41|
|139×42||x||G10 40mm||Splitcover NHP||2,80||613,6 – 663,6||75+||77,6×42|
|142×43||x||G10 40mm||Splitcover NHP||3,00||613,6 – 663,6||85+||79,1×43|
- APS Technology added Pre-stress Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- W – Connection Available in all Nobile Splitboards. Allows you to separate the board in half in seconds and pack it into your standard luggage together with the rest of your travel gear. Provides strong connection and offers premium durability and improved comfort. Pending Patent No. P403352.
- CARBON Carbon construction in Nobile boards gives an extra stiffness that makes the board pop and react even better then regular boards. Carbon models are the lightest constructions on the market. If you’re looking for a flat water machine there is definitely nothing better then NHP carbon models. Additionally the carbon layer makes the board look futuristic and more aggressive.
- 3D TECHNOLOGY Developed by Nobile is still an unmatched milestone in the area of kiteboarding technology.Advanced flex management makes it extraordinarily comfortable on landings, gives it magnificent impact resistance and tons of control.3D Technology allows more flex in selected areas of the board.As a result, the board features shorter reaction time and better response, whilst still remaining easy to ride and forgiving.
- Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- DYNAMIC ASYMMETRICAL SHAPE Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- AirLight Core The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of superlight core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overall weight of the kiteboard.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- TRIAX This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- ABS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- DOUBLE TRUST RECTANGULAR CHANNELS The technology behind the Double Trust Rectangular Channels has been worked out after profound analysis of the production stages. Their unique deep, rectangular shape ensures unprecedented grip in all directions, stability while maneuvering, and making the ride effortless at the same time. These channels allow you to use shorter fins in twintips and only two fins in wave boards. Thanks to channel-making technology , we maintained the best elements of our boards: responsiveness, flex, thin board structure and a light weight.
- FLEX M/M+/M
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Hybrid Concave (Elliptical CONCAVE + Double Trust Rectangle Channels)
- Fin set – Click’N’Go G10 40mm
- One Hand Cover/NHP