This should be the first board for everyone. A precisely fitted size works well in all conditions.
For everybody who wants to go freeride or freestyle. If you want a comfortable board which gives precision during freestyle tricks, it’s the one for you.
The skill-builder for every first timer! The NBL should be everyone’s first ever twintip. The simple design paired with a wide, stable shape and excellent upwind performance makes this the ultimate board to put any rookie rid er at ease, allowing them to concentrate on developing their freestyle skills. Available in a wide range of sizes, and works well in all conditions.
|138×40,5||x||PA 55mm||x||2,90||561,1 – 611,1||70 – 85||–|
|142×42||x||PA 55mm||x||3,00||561,1 – 611,1||75 +||–|
|146×43||x||PA 55mm||x||3,10||561,1 – 611,1||85 +||–|
|150×45||x||PA 55mm||x||3,20||561,1 – 611,1||90+||–|
- Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- FLEX S/M/S
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Elliptical CONCAVE
- Fin set – Click’N’Go PA 55mm