Designed by Nobile for optimum fun in the waves!
Redesigned, improved, lighter, stiffer, tougher, and yet still retaining the magic qualities that everyone loves about this high-performance wave board! The Nobile Split Connection (NSC) system allows for ease of transport, with the board folding and fitting into luggage at less than 95cm long, making journeys by car, train or plane altogether easier (and often cheaper). The NSC also allows for easy connecting and disconnecting the board, with some of the original build elements replaced by a highly durable composite. The EVA foam deck ensures a thoroughly comfortable ride and precise positioning of the feet, while the Hybrid Concave improves maneuverability and carving traction. Designed by Nobile for optimum fun in the waves!
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|5’6″||x||FCS 4,7||Splitcover Infinity||4,50||622||50 – 120||91,5×48,5|
- ABS Sandwich Construction
This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- Elliptical Progressive Concave
Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology
By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- TRIAX This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- AirLight Core The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of superlight core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overall weight of the kiteboard.
- W – Connection Available in all Nobile Split boards. Allows you to separate the board in half in seconds and pack it into your standard luggage together with the rest of your travel gear. Provides strong connection and offers premium durability and improved comfort. Pending Patent No. P403352.
- FLEX H/M+/S
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Hybrid Concave (Elliptical CONCAVE + Double CONCAVE Tip Channel)
- Surf fin set 4,7′ (FCS compatible)
- One hand covert Infinity split