Unique and effective! Nobile’s foil split board is one of a kind.
For foilers who love the sensation of gliding above the water, the Infinity Foil Split employs a very thin core, which means an increased sensitivity to the feeling of the foil and water itself, facilitating movement and progression. An EVA foam layer on the deck means your flying time will be supremely comfortable, while also allowing you to maintain correct foot positioning throughout, while the board’ s Hybrid Concave makes it highly manoeuvrable and a carving machine! Board stability on the waves is further optimized by the use of effective channelling. The 4th generation of our NSC (Nobile Split Connection) is employed to perfect use in the Infinity Foil Split, folding down to less than 90cm long, making this the boa rd you should be packing when flying of f to exotic foiling locations…
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|5’2″||3x Strap Wave||FCS 4,7||Splitcover Infinity||4,80||646||50 – 110||90×47,5|
- APS Technology added Pre-stress Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- AirLight Core The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of super light core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overal weight of the kiteboard.
- FLEX H/H/M
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTIONHybrid Concave (Elliptical Concave + Double Concave Tip Channel)
- 3x Strap Wave
- One hand Splitcover Infinity