For those who take their wave-riding seriously, the Infinity Carbon Split is the only board you’ll need.
Comprehensively redesigned for a better distribution of force and increased comfort levels, the Infinity Carbon Split is also lighter and more bomb-proof than ever before, enhanced from the standard Infinity Split by way of a carbon fabric layup that improves the board’s torsional stiffness, while also reducing weight. Using a Hybrid Concave shape, the Infinity Split is highly manoeuvrable and enjoys excellent carving abilities, while the deck is covered with a layer of EVA foam, allowing for enhanced comfort and precise foot positioning. The Infinity Carbon Split uses our Nobile Split Connection (NSC) system for ultra-precise connecting and disconnecting, with some elements now replaced with a durable composite material, making it stronger than ever before. Folding down to less than 95cm long, this is a board that is luggage-friendly, and will see you speeding through the airports in no time!
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|5’6″||x||FCS 4,7||Splitcover Infinity||3,80||622||50 – 110||91,5×48,5|
- W – Connection Available in all Nobile Splitboards. Allows you to separate the board in half in seconds and pack it into your standard luggage together with the rest of your travel gear. Provides strong connection and offers premium durability and improved comfort. Pending Patent No. P403352.
- APS Technology added Pre-stress Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- AirLight Core The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of superlight core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overall weight of the kiteboard.
- FLEX H/M+/S
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION Hybrid Concave (Elliptical CONCAVE + Double CONCAVE Tip Channel)
- Surf fin set 4,7′ (FCS compatible)
- One hand cover Infinity split