Power Freestyle and Wakestyle
This is a board for experienced users who know what they want and are freestyle-oriented.
|136×41||x||G10 30mm||x||2,90||502,4 – 652,4||60 – 80||–|
|139×41,5||x||G10 30mm||x||3,10||502,4 – 652,4||70 – 85||–|
|142×42,5||x||G10 30mm||x||3,30||527,4 – 677,4||75 +||–|
|145×43||x||G10 30mm||x||3,50||527,4 – 677,4||85 +||–|
|148×43||x||G10 30mm||x||3,70||527,4 – 677,4||90+||–|
- 3D Technology Developed by Nobile is still an unmatched milestone in the area of kiteboarding technology.Advanced flex management makes it extraordinarily comfortable on landings, gives it magnificent impact resistance and tons of control.3D Technology allows more flex in selected areas of the board.As a result, the board features shorter reaction time and better response, whilst still remaining easy to ride and forgiving.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- FLEX: M/H/M
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Multi Channels System
Fin set – Click’N’Go G10 30mm