A training board for making those first tentative kite steps. Dedicated to riding in low winds, in open and closed reservoirs. For kite schools and their tutors, and as an alternative for everybody in low-wind conditions.
Just starting out, or looking to make the most out of low wind conditions? If you’re a kite school tutor , or a pupil who’ s just taking their first tentative steps into this addictive sport, the Flying Carpet is the training board that will get you up and riding in no time at all. Alternatively, it’s a great all-rounder for anyone who wants to get out and riding in light wind conditions. Despite its size, the Flying Carpet allows for a uniquely comfortable and stable ride thanks to the AirLight Core construction, while the long backside edge featured in the Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape guarantees solid upwind performance. A board that’ s dedicated to performing in low winds.
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLIT BOARD (FOLD UP)|
|160×46||IFS PRO||PA 55mm||x||3,40||611,1 – 711,1||45+||–|
- APS Technology added Pre-stress Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- AirLight Core The backbone of our tech advanced large surface boards. A blend of superlight core materials and wood, developed to reduce the overall weight of the kiteboard.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Dynamic Asymmetrical Shape Designed around the Human Concept, to enhance your performance and work in harmony with your body. We have tailored the outline of the heel side rail to provide more grip, better upwind performance and maximum POP. On the weaker toe side, the curve radius is increased to improve the carving potential and comfort. At the same time DAS decreases the foot pressure necessary to hold an edge.
- FLEX S/M/S
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION
- Fin set – Click’N’Go PA 55mm