The 2021 Fish Skim Foil Package comes in two foils. Please chose between the G10 Wave and the G 10 Freeride foil. The package includes the Fish Skim Foil with straps, fins, a complete alu foil (with cover), a 86cm mast and the Check-in Bag.
The Fish Skim Foil is a new project in our 2021 Nobile Kiteboarding collection.
The new board, it’s a great board for wave riding, but can also be transformed into a foil board. The larger size ensures better stability with low winds, heavier users and beginners as well. Surfing with twin fins on the back gives the board good windward without foil, but it still rides well with foil attached.
|SIZE||IFS||FINS||BAG||WEIGHT||STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT||SPLITBOARD (FOLD UP)|
|139 x 46,5||3x Strap Wave||G10 4,6″||x||3,75||672,3||40+||–|
Distance between bolt holes to mounting the foil plate: 165mm x 90mm
- APS – Added Pre-Stress Technology Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride.CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Carbon Carbon construction in Nobile boards gives an extra stiffness that makes the board pop and react even better then regular boards. Carbon models are the lightest constructions on the market. If you’re looking for a flat water machine there is definitely nothing better then NHP carbon models. Additionally the carbon layer makes the board look futuristic and more aggressive.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- FLEX: H/H/M
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION: Wave Channels System
- Fin set – PA 40mm
- 3x Strap Wave
When designing our wings, we set ourselves the important goal that they should be stable, but at the same time be fast, light, durable and easy to maneuver too. With this goal in mind, we found ourselves inspired by the wings of the mesmerizing Humming-bird… The course of nature is rarely wrong. These little birds have behind them tens of thousands of years of evolution that have gradually allowed them to achieve their astonishing flight parameters, flying at speeds of up to 120km per hour, with an ability to hover in one place, and move sideways and backwards in flight. What better inspiration for our R&D department, who were inspired by the exquisite natural design of the hummingbird’s wings, creating two separate hydrofoil wing lines: a standard foil with durable G10 material, and a Carbon foil with curved ends.
ZEN G10 WAVE
Intermediate users wing. Once you’ve got the all-round wing going, its time to step up and try our 2nd step wing. Dedicated to users that expect lots of fun and ease out of their session. Remains relatively large but still allows to go very fast.
- Surface: 700cm2
- Span: 60cm
- Aspect ratio: 5,1
ZEN G10 FREERIDE
Beginners and intermediate wing, for users that prefer relaxed riding. Easy takeoff, very stabile but still allows to go fast. It’s preferred as your first wing, when starting a hydrofoil adventure.
- Surface: 800cm2
- Span: 60cm
- Aspect ratio: 4,5
CHECK IN BAG
AIRLINES STANDARD: This bag is perfect for all your trips and you will find enough space for everything!
Size: 90 x 48 x 20 (cm)
The Check-In Bag is perfect for all your trips and you will find enough space for everything! But we created the Check Inn Bag especially for traveling with the Nobile Zen Hydrofoil, Infinity Split Foil 5’2”, two kites, bars, pump, wetsuits, as well as you favorite T-shirts. You can carry it on your arm – but what for, since there are durable wheels which allow you to pull the bag behind you on wheelie around the world. The comfort and the elegance – because life is better when you are traveling!
- Secure straps on inside and cut side
- PVC coated 600D polyester
- Durable, high density protective PVC bottom with padding
- Double “tight up” straps
- Shoulder strap
- Carry handles
- Durable zip
- Puller system
- Easy handling
The bag is compatible with the following gear:
- Nobile Zen Hydrofoil (with MAST 60 cm and 86 cm)
- Infinity Split Foil 5’2”
- NHP Split 130cm, 134cm and 138cm
- NHP Carbon Split 134cm and 138cm
- Flying Carpet Split 160cm