This board is dedicated to fast, aggressive riding at high speed on flat water. Best suited for Mega Loops and Big Airs, and created for perfect conditions.
For users who already know how to ride and are now on the hunt for fast fun, as well as being the best board for hooked-in flights. This board is suited to a customer who is aware of his or her skills…
For a rider who is absolutely aware of their prowess on the water, the 2HD is built for aggressive flat-water riding, Big Air and big loops, and for all the high-speed fun you could possibly handle… The Double Hydrodynamic Rocker Line on the 2HD assists in early planing, then channels in a refined high-velocity attack, devouring any upwind water-resistance and providing a smooth but intense riding experience with a hard-edged grip, making this the fastest board in our twintip range. Built with our Pop Grower technology, explosive hucks into boosts, Big Air and mega loops are easily achieved, providing safe soaring time for hooked-in riders, while the tough sandwich construction can withstand any hard landings.
|134×42,5||x||G10 55mm||x||2,90||611,4 – 661,4||50 – 85||–|
|137×43||x||G10 55mm||x||3,00||611,4 – 661,4||75+||–|
- APS – Added Pre-Stress Technology Prestressing means the intentional creation of initial tension in a structure for the purpose of improving its strength properties.In kiteboarding, pre-stress allows the board to be loaded with energy during production. Storing the energy inside the board makes it a bit more stiff and much more torsion resistant, which results in astonishing POP. Pre-Stress technology also allows us to build thinner and lighter boards, yet still more durable.
- EPC – Elliptical Progressive Concave Combines the advantages of both a flat-bottomed board and concave. The tail area is completely flat, whilst the centre section of the board features concave. This shape benefits from earlier planning.
- CAV – Complete Anti-Vibration Technology By using advanced core materials, laminates and variable flex zones, we managed to eliminate almost all vibrations that occur during the ride. CAV not only makes the ride smoother and faster, but also provides exceptional grip in all conditions.
- Hydrodynamic Rockerline Developed after careful analysis of water movement under the kiteboard. Hydrodynamic Profile is designed to reduce water drag, optimizing the board shape directly to the water flow. The advantages over traditional rocker with a flat center are increased board speed and improved acceleration.
- Triax This layout of fibers transfers power directly to the edges and creates perfect flex. As a result the board features aggressive filling, quick response and harmonious flexibility.
- Woodcore There is no better material for a board core than wood. With its harmonious characteristic, combining strength, flex, light weight and vibration damping, wood is still the uncrowned king of core materials.
- Pop Grower This special “W” shape cut keeps the tips of the board really flexible to provide explosive pop. It’s like pieces of Semtex mounted under the tip and tail of the board, so you can now fly higher than anyone else at the spot.
- ABS Sandwich Construction This industry standard construction provides direct power transfer to the edges and vibration damping, resulting in easy to handle and precise boards.
- FLEX S/M/S
- BOTTOM CONSTRUCTION
- Fin set – Click’N’Go G10 55mm