For 2018 we have put all of our efforts into creating this female-oriented board. It is a real joy to ride and will help ladies progress. T5 WMN boasts outstanding riding properties which
we achieved by using the improved Pre-Stress technology. Pre-Stress adds magic to the board’s construction by stretching wood fibers and strengthening them with glass fibers while
they are in their outstretched form. You can’t see it with the naked eye, but you will definitely feel it in the water. The board gains improved torsion resistance which results in perfect
upwind abilities and massive pop for jumps. The board is also “loaded” with inner energy which, combined with properly refined flex engineering, guarantees low weight, reactivity
and soft landings. Thanks to using the Wavy Channels system we have achieved maneuverability while keeping full control over the board at the same time. The asymmetric shape with
its extended backside edge allows easier and more effective curves. The board is perfect for freeride and for learning freestyle. It performs well in any conditions: from flat through to
choppy and small wave conditions.
The T5 WMN meets all female expectations. It is lighter than the regular T5 model and has a narrower stance position, while the flex is suited in order to respond perfectly to the lighter
and more delicate female body structure.
For intermediate to advance female riders looking for a freeride board with serious freestyle potential.
Style: Freeride / Freestyle
Size (cm): 131×39 | 134×40
• High comfort, thanks to the flex pattern and stance which is tailored to women’s needs
• Solid edge grip
• Easy to ride
• Excellent upwind and choppy water performance
• Spectacular pop (APS – Pre-Stress Technology)
Flex (1-10): 6
Rocker line: Flat Continuous
Bottom construction: Wavy Channels system
• Wavy Channels system makes the board ride like it is on rails.
• Improved Pre-Stress technology promotes the outstanding edge grip, pop and strengthens reactivity.
• Asymmetric outline facilitates curves and turns without any negative impact on upwindperformance.
• Stance and flex adjusted to women’s needs.