Nobile Kiteboarding warranty
2. After filling the Product Registration form at our website nobilekiteboarding.com the product warranty for kiteboards, kites and bars will be extended for another 6 months, which means 18 months warranty in total, while the standard warranty period ends after 12 months. We also inform you that after registration of the following models: Nobile 50/Fifty, Nobile NHP, Nobile 2HD and Nobile XTR, warranty is extended up to 24 months. Warranty extension does not cover any mechanical failures or material wear due to the product use as not intended.
3. Nobile Infinity Split 5’9” boards are recommended for riding strapless. We kindly inform you that the straps assembly is tantamount to the loss of board’s warranty, while riding, performing evolutions and jumping with straps are the responsibility and the risk of the owner.
4. The Nobile warranty is applicable to the first owner only and is a REPAIR OR REPLACE policy. Be aware that we may repair the product at our discretion.
5. Nobile reserves the right to make the final decision on any warranty issue.
6. If warranty is granted the product will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
7. No warranty will be allowed unless proof of purchase is supplied.
8. Nobile is responsible for failure of material or construction technique during normal sailing conditions.
9. Impact with hard objects (e.g. rocks or beach) or transport damage will not be covered.
10. For transport damage, it is YOUR responsibility to make a claim with the courier so please make sure you are aware of their procedures and that you follow them. Nobile is not responsible for any transport issues.
11. Warranty boards will be replaced without accessories.
12. Warranty kites will be replaced kite only (without bag, bar pump etc.).
13. In the event of the photos not being clear, you may be asked to send the product back to Nobile for inspection. If not, and the warranty is approved, the product must be DESTROYED and disposed of in a way that is both environmentally sound and ensures it can never be used again.
14. How to do it? All warranties (kiteboards and kites) should be sent to the place where they were purchased. The email should be titled with the serial number of the board or kite and the country it is from. The email must be accompanied with:
* scan/screen of the serial number of the board or kite (serial number must be clear to read),
* photo clearly showing the damage to the board (top and bottom) or kite,
* copy of the sales receipt of the board or kite showing the purchase date (the receipt must be clear to read).
15. If any of this info is missing Nobile Kiteboarding will not be able to process the case.
At our website www.nobilekiteboarding.com you will find a PRODUCT REGISTRATION section. After filling the form the product warranty for boards, kites and bar will be extended for another 6 months, which means 18 months in total. The standard warranty is 12 months. We also inform you that after registration of the following models: Nobile 50/Fifty, Nobile NHP, Nobile 2HD and Nobile XTR, warranty is extended up to 24 months. Warranty extension does not cover any mechanical failures or material wear due to the product use as not intended.
1. To extend the warranty you must register the product within one month after the purchase date.
2. The lack of registration does not affect the standard terms of warranty terms binding in a specific country.
Thank you and keep riding with Nobile! Nobile Team